Then the ones who pleased the Lord will ask, "When did we give you something to eat or drink? When did we welcome you as a stranger or give you clothes to wear or visit you while you were sick or in jail?"
The King will answer, "Whenever you did it for any of my people, no matter how unimportant they seemed, you did it for me." .......Matthew 25

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Blessings abound, we set forth...

Thanks to the generosity of friends and relatives, we have put together a total of US$4000.

This morning as Esther and Samreth left, I passed them US$2000, and will give the rest when we see them tomorrow in Phnom Penh. I am particularly concerned that we use some of the money to buy milk powder for the nursing mothers.

All in all, we are pretty excited about going to Cambodia again. When I first went to Cambodia almost 10 years ago, I never thought I would build up such an affection for that country, and the people there. This trip will see us bringing 60kg of old used clothes, children's books and toys with us.

Thank God for His leading and protection. We continue to entrust our lives to Him as we set out early tomorrow morning.

No comments: