Then the ones who pleased the Lord will ask, "When did we give you something to eat or drink? When did we welcome you as a stranger or give you clothes to wear or visit you while you were sick or in jail?"
The King will answer, "Whenever you did it for any of my people, no matter how unimportant they seemed, you did it for me." .......Matthew 25

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Collection call for writing materials

We are putting out a call for writing materials for the school children!!

Many of the Khmer children in the schools we have built do not have access to proper writing materials. The default is merely writing on the blackboard with small pieces of chalk. If you have ball point pens, pencils, coloured pencils etc that are not doing very much on your desk or drawers, please consider donating them for these children to use. But please make sure they are usable.


I will be going to Cambodia on 23 April and can bring a collection with me for the schools. Please contact me if you can put together a carton for me to bring over.

No comments: