Then the ones who pleased the Lord will ask, "When did we give you something to eat or drink? When did we welcome you as a stranger or give you clothes to wear or visit you while you were sick or in jail?"
The King will answer, "Whenever you did it for any of my people, no matter how unimportant they seemed, you did it for me." .......Matthew 25

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Preah Yesu's birthday


the Yesu people came

they say Preah Yesu
was born many years ago
in a place
where they keep cows

i do not understand
why Preah Yesu
was born like that

my mother said
i was born like that

the cows were smelly
and there were flies
and mosquitos
and she had no food to eat

I cried a lot
because she had no milk for me

Preah Yesu,
can you see me now?
can you see me from where you are?

i want to give you something
for your birthday
but i have nothing to give

Preah Yesu
can you see me?
will you love me even if
I have nothing to give you?


they say one day

you will come
and bring me
to where you are


Preah Yesu, come

come soon

No comments: